Thursday, January 22, 2009

web 2.0

I found it a little hard to observe this video just because it was so fast paced and didnt stay on one subject too long. I did however like the way the video was set up and it was really fascinating to see how fast it all was and how it covered every aspect from writing on paper to what the internet is today. I think really think of the technology being something so different until our teacher commented about it because I have always grown up with this technology. And frankly dont think that i could live without texting and my computer because i use them both constantly but that is just because I've always been around it... In the end of the video with they were talking about how many people use the internet and how we are the internet. The final point of 'We teach the machines'... 'We are the machines' kind of sounded a little dark and scary that we can control that much information through blogs, copywright, privacy,family, love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment